пʼятницю, 26 серпня 2022 р.

10 Must-Haves for a Successful Communicative English Lesson

Start with a warmer Your students may come in to your classroom at the beginning of the lesson with their previous subject still on their mind. Therefore, we need something to get them thinking in English, to make our lesson more effective. It may be a review of the previous lesson, a topic connected to today’s lesson, or simply something fun to put your students in a positive mood. Elicit as much as possible There is a very well-known quote from Benjamin Franklin, and it says: “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn.” By eliciting language from students, we are involving them in the learning process. By being involved, there is a bigger chance that they will learn more effectively than if the teacher simply stood at the front of the room and told them https://elt.dinternal.com.ua/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар